Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simraceway - Uma segunda opurtunidade
Ele já me respondeu, como estou um pouco atarefado deixo aqui o copy paste do que ele me respondeu, que está em inglês:

Hello Pedro,

Make sure that they are not installing any custom INI files on top of our original ones, also that they are using the official download location for the game: www.simraceway.com/download_client . Remember: we are using the same engine as rFactor, but heavily modified. You cannot put rFactor files into our game, because there's no guarantee that everything will work as it should.

One more thing. There's a limit of 3 controllers (3 different controlling devices), if that limit is passed, the game might have issues with calibrations.

And one more... Anti virus (or something similar) might be controlling the folders that hold configuration files (AppData, etc) and might be causing issues with saving the correct settings.

One more... Make sure they map their Steering, Braking/Throttle, everything manually.

Ok, good luck! I won't have any more time today to help you with this, untill 23:00 CET.

Coss
Pedro Ramos
a.k.a supercar1
Logitech G27
Most played game: Simraceway Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Simraceway - Uma segunda opurtunidade - by Pedro Ramos - 23-11-2014, 04:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SIMRACEWAY Valter Cardoso 24 21.880 21-11-2014, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Pedro Ramos