Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Guys
Hi guys long time no speak, I've had a really bad year this year hence why i took time off to sort a lot of things out in my personal life. Hopefully 2008 will be a much better year for me and i can get back into the racing groove, even though its been really bad for me this year i have still missed racing here with you guys where i had some of the best races in my sim-racing career. I'm gonna try and get in touch with Hugo and see if we cant rejuvinate Evolution back into racing for 2008. Well just thought i'd pop in and let you guys know i'm back around now and hopefully catch a few of you online in the near future.

Happy new year guys.

cya
Phil
Hi Phil, after the storm comes the sun, good to hear you're coming back and we hope to have you in our races and meetings.

Have a good 2008, all the best! :noworry:
..................................................................................................................
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant....Sleepy
.................................................................................................................
Welcome back Phil!
Hope to see you back on track. ;)

Happy New Year!
"A primeira lei da natureza é a tolerância - já que temos todos uma porção de erros e fraquezas."
GhostSpeed.net
rFactor 3d Scenes!
Nice to Read about you again Phil. Happy new year and willing to meet you on track again. :fixe:
olo
Yeah those are great news...nice to have you back...looking foward to race with you again...i wish you a fantastic 2008!
Glad to have you back Phinneas :biggrinbandit:
[Image: sig.png]