Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iRacing World Championship Grand Prix Series
Boa sorte Miguel!
[Image: logo_png.png]
Para quem não viu ontem, fica aqui o link da transmissão da última corrida do campeonato do mundo de F1 no iracing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yi9Dk0rDXk

Depois de muitos terem visto que passei a integrar uma equipa cujo nome e palmarés fala por si no iRacing, os Radicals, decidi voltar ao F1 já nesta corrida para preparar a PRO SERIES e não podia ter pedido melhor: 5 meses fora do carro, não foi uma semana fácil para treinar com o pessoal, P22 na qualificação com 2 erros a custarem 0.4 que me podiam valer um lugar no top15 sem grandes problemas e depois uma corrida em que deu para acabar em P12. Foi uma boa estreia com a nova equipa e um bom regresso ao mais alto campeonato de simracing. Deixo-vos o report da corrida que foi postado no fórum do iRacing:

"Well, after 5 months beeing away from the car, this week was crazy because joining a new team, getting the first laps with the car since May and trying to get into the rythm was not easy.

Q: I am aiming for a low 36, since i made into high 35's later this week, and 36.3 was not bad, due to lack of practice for the race and absense from this car.

R: Not having perfomed a full race stint, i was not comfortable with the car so i thought that whatever comes was good, and after a messy start from the front guys, was able to recover some positions, and had a race almost with Matthias Egger. Was not fast to pass him so was a matter of trying with the pitstops to overtake him, which was not possible too. So after the race, P12 in a comeback is not that bad, but need to work hard to get into the right rythm in PRO SERIES.

A special thanks to my team, who did a superb job this week with a great car and the opportunity they gave me and also our sponsors Steelseries and Simulaje for supporting us.

Now its time for PRO SERIES."
[Image: miguel-martin]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Procura piloto para Iracing Endurance Le Mans Series Nelson Inacio 0 1.289 14-03-2019, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Nelson Inacio
  Duvida iracing Endurance le mans series Nelson Inacio 0 1.189 01-01-2019, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Nelson Inacio
  World Cup - Treinos e corridas Gustavo Silva 5 4.424 12-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Gustavo Silva