Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rfactor OUT!
:laugh:

<span style="color:yellow">Update on Update
Originally Posted by Gjon

The rF update is in the final stages of testing and we hope to be releasing it to the community possibly <span style="color:yellow">next week.
After this we can return our attention to cleaning up the <span style="color:yellow">some more of the tools. I’ll upload these to the rF website when I get the OK from my boss.
An <span style="color:yellow">official manual and <span style="color:yellow">language translations are currently in the works. The other large effort underway is a <span style="color:yellow">proper demo, still deciding the features for this.
We’ll also be releasing <span style="color:yellow">a plugin that provides access to some internal rFactor data. This plugin can be used as a <span style="color:yellow">driver for motion platforms or possibly <span style="color:yellow">telemetry based programs.
:fixe::racer::noworry:
..................................................................................................................
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant....Sleepy
.................................................................................................................
Boas noticias, principalmente a pista Sardian Long é bem vinda visto que a pista curta é de longe a mais fraca do jogo :racer: