Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NetkarPro Rank
Foi criado o netkar Pro Rank, um sistema que colhe os dados de todos os servers online de NetKar Pro e elabora um ranking dos pilotos, tempos, etc...

"the netKar PRO Rank system collects information from all online netKar PRO servers. This results in one system containing the fastest laps from all netKar PRO drivers. It provides a track record overview and a ranking system.

This is your chance to finally compare yourself with the best and fastest drivers in the netKar PRO community. See where you are losing time, try to climb up the ranking and make it into the top 25, top 10, the top 5 or maybe get the world Track Record".

No site do rank encontram tambem uma função de lobby com chat (para combinar provas), uma listagem de todos os servers NetKar Pro online com indicação de quantos e quais os pilotos de cada server.

Ainda está em fase de testes, mas assim que estiver disponibilizado o utilitário (dia 24 de Dezembro!) que permite a recolha dos dados os servers netKar pro do SRP irão estar listados e participantes neste rank, até lá já se podem medir com outros pilotos nos servers de test oficiais do Jaap.

Bom Natal! :blink1:
..................................................................................................................
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant....Sleepy
.................................................................................................................
É bom saber que o Netkar ainda não morreu...
[Image: MR-Corse-logo.png]
Servidor SRP Netkar Pro com o utilitário já instalado, já está listado no site e conta para o NetKarPro rank. http://www.wagenvoort.net/rank/:noworry:
..................................................................................................................
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant....Sleepy
.................................................................................................................