Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renault F1 invites Parente for F1 debut
Just like past champions Robert Kubica and Alx Danielsson in previous years, Alvaro Parente is to be given the opportunity to take a test drive with the ING Renault F1 Team as a reward for winning the World Series Formula Renault 3.5 title. The Portuguese driver will try his hand at the wheel of the R27 at Spain's Jerez circuit on January 17.

"It's a dream come true. My aim has always been to drive an F1 car one day," said Parente. "I knew that winning the title would lead to a test with Renault, but still, it was as though Christmas had come early when they gave me the date. For the next month I'll be focussing all my attention on this. It's a very important moment in my career. I'm going to step up my physical training programme so that I'm 100% ready on January 17th.

"I think there will be a lot to take in over the first three days as I watch the team and the drivers at work. It's no accident that ING Renault F1 Team and Fernando Alonso won the World Championship two years running! Working with such a successful team can only have a beneficial effect on the rest of my career."

Despite the enormity of the occasion, the World Series Formula Renault 3.5 champion is determined to keep his nerves under control: "I've always taken a calm, measured approach to things, and that's served me well throughout my career! I'll be looking to make the best possible job of things for Renault at Jerez. With the restrictions on private testing, every kilometre counts for the F1 team, so I'll be doing my best to help the team by sticking closely to whatever test programme they decide to give me. My aims for the day will be to have fun and to do a good job."
lolol AI ESTÁ ELE!!
[Image: 78367385.jpg]
:)
Um presente de Natal adiantado sem dúvida!
Agora é torcer q ele fique ao volante do Renault por mais do que apenas 1 dia ou 2.
Ser piloto de testes era fixe para ele... caso o Alonso amue a meio da época e vá embora:23:

Boa sorte para os testes Álvaro!:racer:
[Image: fundonk0.jpg]
Realmente isso sim é um grande presente! Parabens Alvaro....disfruta desse momento unico
Agora só espero que ele agarre bem a opotunidade, já não é sem tempo de um português poder entrar numa equipa de top na F1.
Força Alvaro o povo está contigo.
If you want to win it, you got to believe it.
[Image: mrcorsenovaimagem.gif]
Canal Youtube
Continua assim Álvaro.. Terás todo o nosso apoio. Sem dúvida que é um grande passo para chegar à F1, e tu melhor que nós sabes quem tens capacidades para chegar lá. Força nisso :fixe:
[Image: assinaturacj7.jpg]
[Image: f52ki0.jpg]
Ainda vai é o piquet pra piloto de testes....:biggrinbandit: Chega-lhe Alvaro!!!!:alien::alien::alien:
[Image: StickFight.gif] [Image: RPAB-TF109-03copy.jpg]
Do melhor!!!!!
Força Alvaro:fixe::fixe:
Marco "UNA" Ribeiro @ GhostSpeed Team Admin
SRP Founder
ArrayAinda vai é o piquet pra piloto de testes....:biggrinbandit: Chega-lhe Alvaro!!!!:alien::alien::alien:[/quote]

eheh, até o pai Piquet já disse q o filho não era 2º piloto de niguém :biggrinbandit:
Passava a ser o Álvaro :bigsmile:

p.s. isso é q é uma assinatura cheia de porrada, Weed :23:
[Image: fundonk0.jpg]
Arrayp.s. isso é q é uma assinatura cheia de porrada, Weed :23:[/quote]
Qualquer dia sou banido aqui do forum....:laugh:
[Image: StickFight.gif] [Image: RPAB-TF109-03copy.jpg]
Do melhor!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alvaro Parente - Test Driver da Virgin Racing F1 Pedro Rodrigues 2 3.536 17-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Tiago Silva
  Renault R27 Marco 28 10.157 26-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Xarpas
  Montoya na Renault? Dinis Santos 13 4.186 14-02-2006, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Bruno Nobre