Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Endurance em Lan Party
Sabes tanto sobre o Alx só te faltou dizer que ele é piloto Virtual-Games.com!:34::biggrinbandit::cheesy::racer:

Relativamente a essa LAN não sei se sabem qual era o propósito. Era uma competição onde os prémios era ser pendura do Alx no Porsche e mais algumas coisas. Por acaso até podemos dizer que o prémio ficou em casa pq quem ganhou foi Roland Ehnström, que por acaso tambem é piloto Virtual-Games.com! :biggrinbandit:

Ficam aqui umas breves palavras de resumo:

Yep, I won! Both the "Alx Invitational" special event at Anderstorp, and the "Alx Virtual Racing Cup" series over seven races. The only thing I didn't win was the endurance race at Le Mans (three hours with driver changes), where I finished third together with my mate and neighbour Roger Wennström (we drove a Viper while the winners drove a Ferrari 575 and the second place team drove a Saleen).

The Alx Invitational event was the highlight of the LAN for me, especially the first qualifying heat, which ended in a great fight between Alx himself, Rickard Hellsten and me. I managed to pass Rickard in the final corner at the final lap, and over the noice from my Ferrari engine I heard a great cheer from the crowd! That was an awesome feeling!

My prize for winning the Cup includes a ride in Alx's racing Porsche, the 997 GT3 Cup car you can see in the photos, at Mantorp Park, and also personal coaching by Alx while driving my own car at the same track. Of course I'll get back to you with pictures and videos from this event, which will take place some time this summer. I also got a very nice GTR shirt, a Race cap, and a few other things, quite cool!
ArraySabes tanto sobre o Alx só te faltou dizer que ele é piloto Virtual-Games.com!:34::biggrinbandit::cheesy::racer:[/quote]

Se soubesse, também não tinha dito :23::23::23:

Reportagem alargada, com fotos e videos, sobre o Rally SRP Lan Party na secção do RBR!

Abraços
[Image: n71mst10ew0.gif]
Deixo aqui um render que fiz a bocado dos dois Nissan 350Z do team ISEP, que venceram a classe GT2.

[Image: ISEP350Z.jpg]
[Image: User_veryf4u.gif]
[Image: lfss2licencedracer.gif]
Espectacular!
Ke cena, so vi isto agora :wondering:, moro mm la perto do campus! Para a prox estou la :fixe:
[Image: 9w1387bh.jpg]
[Image: 9ftu8lxv.jpg]
[Image: xhrvwue2.jpg]
Muito bons Márcio Rocha:fixe:
Marco "UNA" Ribeiro @ GhostSpeed Team Admin
SRP Founder

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lan Party RedChico 11 3.860 17-07-2006, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Luis Branco
  SRP Lan Party! Pedro Miguel 3 1.766 10-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Marco