SimRacing Portugal Forum
Ola, meus amigos. - Printable Version

+- SimRacing Portugal Forum (https://www.simracingportugal.net/forum)
+-- Forum: SimRacing Portugal (https://www.simracingportugal.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Apresentação (https://www.simracingportugal.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Ola, meus amigos. (/showthread.php?tid=7318)

Pages: 1 2

Ola, meus amigos. - rebelo - 29-01-2006

Hello, folks.

I am a Canadian-born Portuguese sim racing fan. My parents are both from the Acores. I speak a little Portuguese but it is bad so I won't bother using it becuase Jorge and Art from the rFactor server said it was OK to use English here.

I have played GTR for a while and am pretty good but just started playing RF yesterday. I have been looking to get involved in a weekend GTR league, so that's what brings me here.

Adeus

Ola, meus amigos. - Artur Nunes - 29-01-2006

Benvindo J Rebelo!!!

Podes escrever em Ingles mas vais ter de ler em portugues...
é a diferença entre a lingua de Camões e a lingua do "come on!"...

:welcomeani::yahoo:

Ola, meus amigos. - Marco - 29-01-2006

Oi Rebelo!

Bem vindo!

Our presente gtr league is 3 races from ending, but we are starting a new one in May.
I wont translate the rules book for you, so, start practicing ur portuguese ehehehe
Meanwhile u can race with us, on free testing days on our gtr server.
Look for bSkilled and the pass is teste.
Keep it for u, since we kick those that doesnt belong to srp :)

Ola, meus amigos. - Filipe Galego - 29-01-2006

Welcome my friend!!!:fixe:

Ola, meus amigos. - Ricardo Silva - 29-01-2006

Welcome

Ola, meus amigos. - Pedro Rodrigues - 29-01-2006

Welcome!!!

Ola, meus amigos. - AlfaRacing - 29-01-2006

Welcome!:racer:

Ola, meus amigos. - Marco Ribeiro - 29-01-2006

Welcome :)

Ola, meus amigos. - Gil Abobeleira - 29-01-2006

Ola, meus amigos. - Artur Nunes - 29-01-2006

Justin, I told you everyone can read and write english here!! :noworry:np :smile:
A few of us can even speak and write german or french; italian and spanish we can understand and hope they understand us :laugh:

Heck, we can even speak in portuguese!! :embarrest:

So, lots of languages to choose. :fixe:

Anyway, we forgot to tell you that to join our GTR server, bSkilled, you must have the 1.4 version of the game, and not the 1.5 and last, because of a mistake Sinbin made in the dedicated server.
Until that is corrected, if ever, we had to go back to the previous version because some of the possibilities of running and admin the server were removed in 1.5.
To do that, simply reinstall 1.4 patch and GTR reverts to the previous version... of course you then loose the possibility to join other servers... so think about it. :wondering:
Luis Branco will advise you on what you can do to have two GTR installs, so that you use one with us and the other one with all the rest. :blink1:

If you could join in our races, you would also need to install the SRP-GTR carpack, using GTR Manager utility.

Cheers, um abraço. :racer: